Friday, November 18, 2016

WTF - Bits of Brain Scatt, Odd Thoughts and Robust Musings

Why do guys "take" a leak?  Shouldn't they "give one?

The  line at the store always manages to have one person ahead of you who will cause a massive clog.  Or.....worse yet.

The person "clogging" is you.

In talking with your significant other,  you realize, perhaps even as you're saying it, that you have uttered something really, really stupid that you know will bring on a case of the furries, the hairy eyeball and hours of backtracking. But it's too late.

You find out after the fact that the friend or relative you are so fond of is, alas, a Trump  supporter and it leaves this bruise on your heart.

I have on several occasions been washing and rinsing dishes after supper and the stream of water from the faucet found the opening in my sweater sleeve and bathed my left arm.

You forgot your clean underwear after taking a shower and have to scamper half naked upstairs to get some, hoping all the way nobody (other then your wife) catches you causing them sudden and irreparable blindness at this hideous gaffe on your part.

If things had been skewed a fraction, Bernie Sanders would have been our president.
Bernie in full gear.

I've talked to Republicans who said they would have voted for Bernie.

When I wake up from a nap, for a minute or so I see everything monochromaticly. Really. Not different colors, but everything is different shades of green. And all the doctors to whom I've mentioned it say not to worry. But I do.

My end is closer then my beginning.

I'm never going to pack a full house at Carnegie Hall.

I still don't have all the guitars I need.

The War to End All Wars wasn't.

I love the engineering and pure design of small arms. But, I cannot for the life of me understand why we can't ban selling machine guns, assault rifles and Kevlar coated bullets.
A phenomenal gun sculpture

I will never have a gun in my house.

The house could be falling down around my ears but if I arrange the bath and kitchen towels neatly and without wrinkles, to me the place is immaculate.

I hate to come to the end a good, long book. I have grown fond of where it took me and all the characters I have met there. It's almost a death, except, I know I can return.

I have diabetes and I love to bake. No eight sadder words have ever been spoken.

The older I get, the more I understand Shakespeare.

I have no idea what cats are thinking.

Why doesn't a classy dish you had at a restaurant taste as good if you make it at home?

Our local tv channel WMUR is simply an extension of the NH Chamber of Commerce. And local news is suspended to give us national news from ABC. Why? And the talking heads are so disingenuous that I turn to WCSH in Maine and find real local news, more personal stories, more community involvement and more real people.

I live in fear of cantoring an entire mass with my fly open.

I never liked camping out.

I always look in the mirror and see a person that is far better looking and smarter then reality. And. I don't care.

I have many regrets. But I forgave myself a long time ago.

A man should have the right to pee of his own porch, provided its at night and you don't offend your neighbors.
And since we started with a nod to urination, we shall end it there.










No comments:

Post a Comment